Friday, March 12, 2010

REDUCE KNEE PAIN WITH YOUR MAGNETIC KNEE SUPPORT

I am constantly amazed at the quick responses with the knee guard. A few months ago we spoke at a chronic pain group at Howard (near Hervey Bay QLD). Before the talk began a number of products were placed on the people to see how fast they take effect for pain relief. A magnetic therapy knee support was placed on a lovely old man who had complained of chronic pain in his left knee. After speaking for about 40 minutes the gentleman come over and said, " I'll have two of these buggers". I responded, "You said you only had one ad knee that he previously said that he only had one bad knee to which he replied, "My bad knee feels so good now I want one for good knee. I forget I had pain in the good one as the other one hurt so much".

Watch my interesting youtube video on the magnetic knee support

Magnetic Experience has an extensive range of Magnetic Underlay and Magnetic Products for Knee Pain Relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment