Sunday, February 28, 2010

MAGNETIC PILLOW FOR INSOMNIA TREATMENT

The possible reason why the magnetic pillow is that in your forehead is a gland called the pineal gland (it’s shaped like a pine nut) which is stimulated by the magnet. Now this gland produces a number of hormones. One of these is being Melatonin. It is melatonin that helps you to sleep. So as we get older our melatonin levels drop and consequently more senior people just don’t sleep so much. So producing more melatonin means a better sleep. Serotonin is another hormone produced. That hormone is good for stress. Many people with bi polar style mental illness's are prescribed serotonin. The other hormone is dopamine.

In my early days I would sell someone a pillow or eye mask and they would ring me back, they would tell me that they have Parkinson’s disease and that the product had reduced their tremors. To my amazement I had no idea why my magnetic pillow would do this till my magnetic guru told me that people with Parkinson’s have low dopamine levels. Since that time have encountered hundreds of similar antidote l stories and spoken at numerous Parkinson Support Groups in the Sydney Metropolitan area.

Watch our YouTube video on the magnetic pillow


Magnetic Experience Pty Ltd is proudly Australian. Wholly owned and operated by husband and wife team Cameron and Jannese, our production centre is located on the Gold Coast region in the State of Queensland. We sell to Australia, and we sell to the world.

View are comprehensive product range.

No comments:

Post a Comment