Friday, February 26, 2010

MAGNETIC STUDS - RARE EARTH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS FOR PAIN RELIEF

I will provide you with a pack of twelve very powerful 3000 Gauss rare earth magnets. What you do with them is then up to you and where is your most painful area.

I regularly go and speak at group on Magnetic Therapy. Now many people may see me as the slick talking salesman, so I have devised a clever little trick that I do at the beginning of each talk. With a handful of magnetic rare earth magnets in hand, I place them on as many people in the crowd as I can. Hands, fingers, elbow, back, I go crazy with them and then I just watch and see. As my talk progresses, I watch the people in the crowd as they begin to move a finger freely again after only twenty minutes. I can see there minds ticking. Is this really working or is it my imagination. Let me tell you sister it the magnets. It’s a wonderful way for me to introduce people to magnetic therapy and of course give the industry wonderful credibility it deserves.

Now back to you. These tiny little stick on rare earth magnet is attached to a small, round bandaid and are placed directly onto your pain point. Magnetic body studs can be placed anywhere on the body and left on for three to four days as they can be worn in the shower. Replace the band aids every three to four days and reuse the magnets.

Magnetic body studs may assist in the relief of arthritis pain relief, muscular aches and pains, stress and headaches, back shoulder, knee and foot pain . . The magnetic body studs can also be used on the pressure points in the feet and body. There is a dot on one side of the magnet indicating the North Pole negative. The dot side of the magnets faces the skin. You can shower in the magnets. Towels dry after wards.

Watch my very informative YouTube video on the magnetic body studs

No comments:

Post a Comment